Sunday 20 October 2013

Bombay Moog Club


BEFORE:


AFTER:


Decaying Modular Moogs, Le Corbusier houses and Experimental Music - I found this story over on the Moog Music Forum and no wonder it caught my eye. However, I am feeling poorly today and slightly disorientated with a fever, and therefore I am struggling to get it straight in my head. But it goes something like this: Rich family live in a Le Corbusier house in India sponsor very cool arts projects in the 1960s, one of them befriends John Cage and David Tudor in New York, invites them back to their Art Institute, David Tudor brings over a brand new Moog Modular 3P, David Tudor doesn't like Moogs, Art Institute gets flooded, David Tudor is more into eating than music, Moog Modular gets left in a wet basement

Here are some pictures of the amazing house and interiors designed by LeC-B

No comments:

Post a Comment